- If you've ever thought, "What the F am I doing with my life?" ... then this article is probably for you.
- If you don't feel completly satisfied with your job or career ... then this article is probably for you.
- If you want 3 concrete ways to help turn that around ... then this article is probably for you.
SUMMARYIf you truly believe that the things you gain from an ordeal are greater than the things lost and that all valleys turn into hills, then you can wield your true power, rise to every occasion, and enjoy every blessing. These stories explain why.
- Part 1 and Part 2: Two people whose experiences parallel our journey as a startup gym and finding our place within the Boston fitness industry.
- Lessons for Uplifted:
Like Tyler, we paid the price for trying to do it all. Here are some critical trade-offs we made without realizing it:
- Confused about supplements? It's time to clean out your cupboard and re-fill it with only the proven, essentials.
- Weight loss advertising works and it can suck you into spending a bunch of money on products that offer empty promises about your dream bod.
- Supplements are meant to supplement your food and activity, not substitute or replace them.
- There's no replacement for effort and habit change.
- Of the thousands available, there's actually a short list of proven supplements that aid in optimizing your health, performance and body composition (and they don't have ridiculous names like Lean Dreams or Phuck Fat either <-- true story).
- We recommend just 6 supplements to participants starting our 8 Week Transformation: A greens supplement, krill or fish oil, protein powder, gut health supplementation, MCT oil and apple cider vinegar.
Ready to lose those love handles? Tired of pulling your pants up over your ab flab? Try our groundbreaking weight loss supplement!
With a bit of coaching, children can do some really, really good push-ups.
On behalf of your mother … “Eat your god damn vegetables.”
Veggies and salads, they get a bad wrap.
Deadlifts Are for Your Back, Squats Are Good for Your Knees, and Santa is Real.
It seems like just yesterday a few of our members were starting to create plans for how they’d stay in shape during the busy summer months. Whether it was traveling, cook-outs, or beach days, their preparation paid off and their bellies didn’t pay the price.